- 65,000 lbs. of flour
- 40,000 lbs of Molasses
- 35,000 lbs. of Sugar
- 450 lbs. of Ginger
Yes, each cookie is really hand rolled and hand cut. It's not an easy job. We make about 100,000 pounds of cookies a year. There are approximately 100 cookies per pound! Yep, you guessed right! That's around 10 million Moravian cookies, each cut out one by one using a cookie cutter!!!
Facts and Figures
Our cookie factory is very busy year round baking Moravian Cookie Crisps. By the end of the year we have stacked up some staggering figures.
Here's a few!
Each year we use approximately:
More cookie facts:
- Approx. 6,000 People Tour our facility every year.
- We make about 100,000 pounds of cookies each year.
- There are 100 cookies in a pound of cookie dough.
- We cook 14 lbs. of cookies at a time, at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- In a given year, our factory produces (are you ready for this) approximately TEN MILLION COOKIES!